Improving your home is a interesting and exciting project for the homeowner. Hu`elani is a condominium neighborhood. Just like you can't put anything you want in an apartment hallway, you need approval to put things on the outside of your home.
Here is a quick look at the process. See the Design Guidelines to ensure you have everything you need for approval.
Design Committee Application Process and forms are in the next section on this page
1. Review the Design Guidelines to ensure your requested improvement follows the requirements
2. Fill out the Design Application
3. Submit all of the above documents to the Association office in person or mail along with any applicable fees (Payment must be made by check or money order payable to "Huelani AOAO". We are unable to accept cash or credit card payments at this time.
4. Once you have submitted all documents, they will be forwarded to the Design Committee to review during their next scheduled meeting.
5. Your Design Committee response will be mailed to you.
You must receive a written approval before beginning any improvement or you will be in violation of the covenants.
If you have questions on the application process, please contact us.
Used with permission of Ewa by Gentry with Huelani information inserted.
This is the information you will need to submit a complete package to the Design Committee.
If your property abuts the coral wall please see the Site Manager for additional information before you start.